This is a converter from the content stored in Templavoilas flexform to database fields. It respects all content and pages-content.
You can use the converted data out of the box with our extension Mask in a modern TYPO3 version.
It is also possible to use the data for other extensions or other CMS directly from the database.
Take a look at some screenshots from converting TYPO3 6.2 with Templavoila to TYPO3 7.6 with Mask. Screenshots taken immediately after converting, without any further adjustments.
Have a look at our videos to see a full website converting:
How does it work?
- First get in contact with us and make an order
- Upgrade your TYPO3 to version 7.6. A development-host is recommendet.
- Make a full backup of your files and database
- Stop editing your website!
- Don’t change your system (no upgrades, no changes at all)!
- Move (or copy) the folder /uploads/tx_templavoila/ to /fileadmin/tx_templavoila/
- Index the folder by open it in the TYPO3 backend module Filelist and browse (paginate) all files. Or use the scheduler task "File Abstraction Layer: Update storage index".
- Send us a sql dump of following database-tables (structure and data):
- sys_file (only if TYPO3 6.x or higher)
- tx_templavoila_datastructure (or XML-files if stored in filesystem)
- Wait for our response and install our extension to import the converted data
- Make your necessary adjustments (extension upgrades, adjust HTML templates and TypoScript)
- Testing and go live
We respect privacy and don't store your data after converting. We are not interested in analyzing your data. The converter is an offline software. So you can be sure, that no one can access it online. If required, we sign a NDA.